About Me

My photo
Just a young lady trying to leave a memorable championship game in the lives of those I encounter. I work and play hard, giving everything I got.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Long Time, No Blog

So it's been a minute since I posted anything.  Yes, I've neglected blogging....about life and sports. I would love to say I've been busy at work or exploring the world, but I haven't.  Truth be told I've been dating, moving, cooking, working out, dancing, and thinking of business ideas.  Here's a quick rundown of the various areas in my life.


Dating.  I've been seeing someone semi seriously for a few months now.  We are taking things slow and that is a good thing.  We are almost exact opposites, although there are some things we have in common.  He is very different from ANYONE I have every dated, which makes this entire thing interesting.  


Moving.  I moved out of my house in Bowie to a little spot in Howard County.  Honestly, I miss my house! I miss EVERYTHING about it, especially my dog and my lil neighbor.  But hey, I had to play the cards I was dealt.  The good news is I was pre-approved to purchase another home so I am looking.  


Cooking.  One of the things I started doing after my "mini divorce" was cook.  I went from regular cooking to serious cooking.  I'm talking shrimp mac and cheese, shrimp and grits, chicken breast stuffed with crab, homemade cakes, etc.  Cooking seemed to be my therapy.  I look forward to cooking more this year. 


Working Out.  So my weight goes up and down.  It depends on the month and my taste buds.  I have trying to lean out and my goal is to drop about 10-12 pounds.  I still try to hit the gym 5 days a week.  I gotta be in tip top shape by May....birthday month.


Dancing.  I still minister with GLE, the dance ministry I joined almost two years ago.  Things are going well, but I need to take some technique classes.


Business Ideas.  I am ALL over the map with the type of business I want to open.  I love fitness so I started researching group fitness certifications.  I also love planning, so I am looking into that as well.  Some of my friends think I should open some sort of Civil Rights consulting company since I have been in that business since 2003.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do.....actually I want to do it all!


That's a quick rundown of what I've been up too.  I promise to blog more.....I actually have two saved on my computer, I just need to edit and post.  Until next time, stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment