About Me

My photo
Just a young lady trying to leave a memorable championship game in the lives of those I encounter. I work and play hard, giving everything I got.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's the time of year when people start reflecting on their lives and giving thanks.  I wish I had the time to type out and detail everything I thankful for, I can't.  I have food on the stove and folks at the house.

So here is a quick vlog about what I'm thankful for...Enjoy the holiday :-)




What are you thankful for???

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and heartfelt post! You truly do have a lot to give thanks for! You are so blessed and a blessing to others! For real. We've never met in person and you encourage me so much! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, so she can see the vlog? Well why the hell won't it play on my computers :-(

    ReplyDelete