About Me

My photo
Just a young lady trying to leave a memorable championship game in the lives of those I encounter. I work and play hard, giving everything I got.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

I've Been Gone for a Minute.....

Guess who's back????

So let me start by saying Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!!!!  

Yea, didn't realize I had been gone for so long.....my bad :-( 

Well a lot has happened since my last post in September.  Let's see.....I purchased a house, had a relationship, found out my ex fiance was getting married, and have been spending a lot of time alone. 

Things have not been "bad" by any stretch of the imagination.  I've had the normal go-throughs and still learning how to navigate this thing called life.  

There are times when I enjoy having my own space and others when I just want someone around.  Yes, I've done a little of crying because I've felt lonely, but hey......that's what happens....such as life. 

Work is going well, although I've missed at least one day a week this month due to being sick, the snow and my heating system going bad.  

I'm still working out and trying to get the shape of my dreams, lol.  I was actually approached by the local gym manager and some lady who saw me working out about teaching a class.  I really need to stop procrastinating and get my certification.

Ummmm, yea.....I have much to say and nothing to say at all.

In any event I will promise to do better and posting.

Until next time.....<3 ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment