About Me

My photo
Just a young lady trying to leave a memorable championship game in the lives of those I encounter. I work and play hard, giving everything I got.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Anger Becomes Her

I'm not sure when I became a real woman and realized being "crazy" wasn't cute, but it happened.

I don't remember anyone sitting me down and telling me my temper would lead me away from the things I wanted. 

During my teenage years/early twenties my temper and subsequent behavior was horrible. I would lash out verbally and physically at anyone, without much provocation.

I wish I would have had someone to sit me down with me during my formative years in attempt to teach me how to control my anger, but I didn't.

I'm noticing that a lot of the young women in this generation don't know now to keep their anger under wraps.  There have been numbers of news stories about young women fighting and the such. Cussing people out of no apparent reason....it's just sad.

Perhaps they don't realize that there behavior leads to health and mental problems.  They are hurting themselves more than anything else.

Not sure what I can do to help teach young women that that behavior is not the way to go. I want to do something.  I want to show and teach them how to handle difficult times with grace. I want to teach them the art of "killing them with kindness."

No comments:

Post a Comment