About Me

My photo
Just a young lady trying to leave a memorable championship game in the lives of those I encounter. I work and play hard, giving everything I got.

Monday, April 11, 2011

I Smile :-)

For the first time in what feels like weeks I woke up with a smile on my face and renewed energy! It is a miracle!!!  For the past few months my life has been on a serious roller coaster; full of twists, loops, and rough riding.  I'm not sure what changed between the time I fell asleep and when I woke up, but I am grateful to God for it!  It was so funny that one of my Twitter friends noticed a change in my tweets?  Was I that bad?!? 

Well I'm attributing the change in my mood to God and no one else!!! I pray I stay this way...Back to being Blaque Rose and not Toy!  I'll have to explain the two sides of me in another post.  I gotta get back to work! 

Have a great one and remember, YOU LOOK SO MUCH BETTER WHEN YOU SMILE :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment