About Me

My photo
Just a young lady trying to leave a memorable championship game in the lives of those I encounter. I work and play hard, giving everything I got.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Nails, Nails, and More Nails..........Well Not Really

So over the past few months I have become a "Nail Polish Addict."  In the month of March alone I purchased over 20 new bottles of polish.  Every Sunday I give myself, Mom and my two little sisters, my mentees, a colorful manicure.  I've done animal prints, stripes, triangles, Easter themes and last night I create a TinkerBelle manicure.

Asha, the youngest sister is a TinkerBelle fan.  She has the graphic t-shirts, bead spread, pajamas, etc.  Since her Easter theme mani, which consisted of a chicken hatching out of an egg and colorful cracked "eggs" did not last the entire week we decided to try a TinkerBelle mani.  Now, for the life of me I can't draw very well on paper, but I can do it on nails, clothes, etc.  I attempted to sketch out half of TinkerBelle's face and another fairy from the movie.  After drawing it on paper I was convinced this mani was headed for disaster.  But I was wrong!!!  Here is the final result!!!! 

TinkerBelle :-)

Iridessa :-)

I LOVE THIS MANI!!! MY BEST YET :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment