About Me

My photo
Just a young lady trying to leave a memorable championship game in the lives of those I encounter. I work and play hard, giving everything I got.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Just Call Me Judy Blume.....

"Telling the truth makes you odd" - Judy Blume

Growing up in the 80/90s was awesome!  We had the best music, TV shows, after school specials and books.  One of my favorite authors as a child was Judy Blume.  Her books had a detective theme to them which matches very well with my investigative personality.

What can I say, since I was a child I loved solving mysteries and being nosy, lol.  If I didn't believe something then I was going to dig until I found the truth....oh and the truth I would find.

Fast forward to the last 72 hours.  While I have been traveling back and forth to Ebonyville, I'll explain in another post, my girls have been going through it and are in need of my help.

My latest case involves a married man, mistress and my friend.  I got the case Wednesday night and I'm happy to say I've solved it!  Social media and public websites are wonderful tools to use when trying to find the truth.

Folks don't realize how big their cyber footprint is and boy was his HUGE!  So basically he told my friend he was separated from his wife and going through a divorce.  The wife supposedly lived in another state and of course he wants to start a new life with my friend.  While I'm not sure what tipped her off, besides a FB post, my friend had questions which he didn't answer.....imagine that!

Well using FB and some government sites I was able to find out the wife is in fact here, her email, where she works and the house they are looking to purchased.  I also put other pieces together and discovered hie has a mistress, whom is also a co-worker!

Case solved in 36 hours.....damn I'm good.  Not sure what she's going to do with all the information, but I hurt for my friend.  She's been through a lot in the past few years when it comes to men.  Perhaps it's time for her to chill before she gets involved with someone else. 

In any event, the case is closed and my record is still in good standing. I just really wish I was wrong this time. 

My advice to all is be honest in all dealings and watch what you put out in the cyber world.  There are detectives like me ready to examine your cyber footprint, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment