About Me

My photo
Just a young lady trying to leave a memorable championship game in the lives of those I encounter. I work and play hard, giving everything I got.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Show Me the Carfax!

As I talk to my friends in the process of purchasing "used" cars, I'm learning the importance of checking the Carfax.  Now I've purchased two used vehicles in my day and I will say both were lemons, lol.  After the last one broke down, I made a vow to only buy off the showroom floor.

That would be great if I were really talking about cars, but I'm talking about dating/relationships.  Unfortunately, men don't come with a report showing the accidents, mileage, service records, previous drivers, insurance claims, etc.  But they should!

I've had two close friends find out that either their new boo thangs were either engaged or married with a mistress in the past 4 days.  That's a lot of information to process.

Like how can you be engaged and be in a relationship with someone else?  Like this dude was practically living in her house!!!  He was around her 24/7 and still managed to live a double life.  Smh.

In the other case, dude said he was separated from his wife, but wasn't AND he has a mistress!!!  So he was living a triple life.  That's a lot of lies to keep up.  You have to have a GREAT memory to remember dates, events, names, etc.

Now, I'm sure you are all wondering how they found out......it was easy thanks to Facebook, lol.  After all these years, guys don't know how to lock down certain parts of their pages.

I'm one to learn from the mistakes of others, so I will definitely take heed to what they went through.  The next time I find myself a used car, I will be asking for a Carfax and doing a little investigative work on my own ;-)





1 comment: