About Me

My photo
Just a young lady trying to leave a memorable championship game in the lives of those I encounter. I work and play hard, giving everything I got.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Passion and Purpose

As many know, I have a passion for fitness and helping people.  I live to help families achieve a healthy lifestyle.  I'm ALWAYS offering advice, solicited and unsolicited, about nutrition and fitness.

When I speak about such things I am able to do it with such confidence.  More confidence that when I speak about civil rights....and I've been doing that for almost 10 years.

I've been told by family, friends and strangers alike that this is my passion/purpose - And I believe them!

I just can't find the motivation to study and become certified in the craft.  Some of the information is too cumbersome for me.  Learning the intricate parts of the body/heart.......Not my thing.

I've always been a hands-on person, so the idea of sitting down to self study is not working for me.  There are workshops that I could attend, however, I can't find a workshop through the American Council of Exercise.

I need to figure out something...I want to make this world a healthier place and I can't do that without the proper credentials.   

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck obtaining those creds! You can do it... you do everything else, don't 'cha? :o)p

    ReplyDelete