About Me

My photo
Just a young lady trying to leave a memorable championship game in the lives of those I encounter. I work and play hard, giving everything I got.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Down One

I'm scared.....I'm scared because I might not have a male best friend anymore. 

On the urging of friends, family and the fact we actually like each other, my BFF and I decided to date.  I was a little apprehensive because as I have blogged about previously, I didn't want to ruin the friendship that we shared. 

I honestly assumed we would have a GREAT datingship because we were such great friends. While things were not horrible, I don't believe it was what we both expected.  The first few months were cool.  We talked, laughed...had a great time.  Then the communication began to fail on both ends.  We didn't understand each other as much as we thought.  Ultimately, we ended things with an argument and a text. 

Now I am left wondering how do we get the "ole thang" back?  That GREAT friendship? Fun? Laughter? Caring?

I'm ok with losing the romantic side of our relationship because that allows room for the right person to come into both of our lives, but I don't want to lose my BFF. *tears*

No comments:

Post a Comment