About Me

My photo
Just a young lady trying to leave a memorable championship game in the lives of those I encounter. I work and play hard, giving everything I got.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Coming Out

So I’m slowly but surely coming out of my two week funk, albeit 7 pounds heavier, lol.

I’m so happy to be somewhat back to my regular routine…..quick AM workout, work, PM workout, errands, meal prepping and the such.

For the better parts of two weeks I’ve been walking around like Eore L  That is SO not me!  I’m normally cheerful…energic…sunny!

For the life of me I couldn’t figure it out and I still can’t.  A part of me thinks it’s Mother Nature’s fault because of this crazy weather and normal woman issues.  Perhaps that would explain me eating so much sugar, lol.

Whatever!

I’m focused on having a great spring. Whatever it is that was/is trying to stop me…….WON’T!

No comments:

Post a Comment