About Me

My photo
Just a young lady trying to leave a memorable championship game in the lives of those I encounter. I work and play hard, giving everything I got.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Road Trip Haikus

This weekend Itook my first road trip to North Carolina with my girls.  We had a blast, to say the least. I summed up my weekend in a series of haikus.

North Carolina
My first road trip with my girls
Foolishness abounds

She is so prissy
Reliving her college days
NC Chapel Hill

Head in her pasta
Exhaling at the site of
Dasani Water

I love my Whit-ty
She is growing up so fast
Wolfpack represent

No Friday night shows
Amel Larrieux had sound woes
Art of Cool was, eh

We ate So much food
From Krispy Kreme to Cook-Out
I can't fit my pants

We were all white girls
Jamming to our favorite  tunes
Jagged Little Pill

I want to move South
Southern hospitality
Changing my zip code

No comments:

Post a Comment