About Me

My photo
Just a young lady trying to leave a memorable championship game in the lives of those I encounter. I work and play hard, giving everything I got.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Everybody Get Up

Those that know me know I love to dance.  I will dance anywhere and to anything. I've danced in the street....in random stores.....at work....in the gym, mid workout.

One of my favorite R&B crooner, Robin Thicke, released my new favorite summer jam....Blurred Lines. The track features T.I. and Pharrel. The beat is a sample from an old Marvin Gaye tune.  The song will make you dance.  Like you could be mid prayer and will probably start dancing while talking to Jesus.
Ok, ok, ok.....maybe I would start dancing mid prayer....don't judge me.

Imagine how excited I was when Robin Thicke, The Roots and Jimmy Fallon performed the song with school instruments!  You know, the things we didn't really want to play with once we entered 6th grade.  I'm talking about the cow bell, maracas, and spoons!

 

Did you just get out of your seat?

I did!

What's so awesome about this besides the fact that I love the song is Robin sounds so good!  Not mention the faces the men were making while playing their instruments.  The dude playing the xylophone was the best! 

What do you think?  Do you know the line dance?

No comments:

Post a Comment