About Me

My photo
Just a young lady trying to leave a memorable championship game in the lives of those I encounter. I work and play hard, giving everything I got.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Ice Cube

I'm realizing I like to be in control.....of everything. 

I like to control where I go, what I do, what others do and anything else I think can control.  I guess that comes from not having a lot of control over my life as a child. 

Well today I had no control. 

In my mind I had my Sunday planned.  I was going to get up, stream church online, workout with a friend, grab some lunch, go grocery shopping, prep my meals for the week and prepare for work. 

Yea, things didn't happen that way.

I got up, streamed church and the rest of my day was totally unexpected. 

A friend and I grabbed a late breakfast, did a little grocery shopping, walked around Savage Mill, grabbed lunch, went paddle boating and walked around Laurel Lake. 

While I hate not having control, I must admit I loved the change of pace. 

Today was a good day!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment