About Me

My photo
Just a young lady trying to leave a memorable championship game in the lives of those I encounter. I work and play hard, giving everything I got.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Weight Is Up

**This is a frustration post**

I'm slowly losing my mind because I'm damn sure not losing any weight.  For the past year my weight has stayed between 157-163 lbs.  That may not sound like a lot, but it FEELS like a lot.  

My clothes are tighter.  

My legs have more jiggle.  

My shoulders are wider.  

I am fatter.

What frustrates me is that I work out A LOT! I am in the gym 5-7 days a week for at least an hour and a half.  Hell, yesterday I put in 2 hours and 43 mins between cardio and lifting weights.  

My eating is not the best....I have a sweet tooth.  But between all the time I spend in the gym I should at least lose a pound or two a month.  

This is insane!!!!
I know folks that workout, but drink and eat whatever they want, but somehow still manage to drop weight.  
I'm tempted to visit a plastic surgeon or find some weight loss meds.  I've been against it, but damn it, I'm tired of killing myself and eating like a bird.  

I want to be fit. 

I want to wear a size 6.

I want to feel smaller.

I want to be happy when I look in the mirror.

Kayne's workout plan is NOT working!





1 comment: